The Ultimate Edge Control By Ms Hair
For Sleek Smooth Edges That Lasts All Day!
Feel like nothing works to hold your edges in place all day? Then you should try our Edge Control...
Our Edge Control provides a strong-hold that keeps frizzy edges at bay without flaking and it works extremely well with our Hair Foundation Fibres. A few slicks of this will keep any curl from popping up, and you can expect an all-day hold of your hair. The formula works particularly well on relaxed and natural hair (3A to 4C hair types) providing a natural look and smells absolutely amazing. Also, it does not create build-up and washes out easily in between styling.
Aqua, Ceteareth-25, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycerin, PVP, Propylene Glycol, PEG-75, Lanolin, Polyquaternium-11 Parfum, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, Diazolidinyl, Urealodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate Cl 14700Cl, 42090
- Less is more, a little bit of gel goes a long way. If you can, slick your edges back with your hands instead of a brush. To lock them in place, tie a satin scarf over them while you finish getting ready.
- First, use our Edge Control to style your edges then apply the Hair Foundation Fibres to add more volume and thickness.
- To prevent build-up, use the Edge Control sparingly and remove excess build-up between applications with water or wet wipes.
- Protect your edges whilst sleeping by using a satin or silk headscarf to reduce friction between your hair and pillows or sheets.
Directions: For Sleek Smoother Looking Edges
- Step 1: Apply Edge Control - Apply around hairline, smooth with a Brush or fingertips
- Step 2: Spray On Hair Foundation - For thicker and fuller looking edges
- Step 3: Wrap With Satin Scarf - Wrap hair for 5 mins to lock the style in place
Watch It In Action:
Best Edge Control Ever!
I absolutely love your edge control. It works perfect on my natural hair. Love it! Love it! Love it!
By far the best edge control I've used, and I've tried many! The hold is superior. The only thing I say is use sparingly. If you use too much with other products in your hair it can go white. A little goes a long way!
I found one that works!
Before this one I purchased a gel that was too weak , it wouldn't set my wedges straight and it wouldn't last 10 minutes. But Ms Hair does the job perfectly ! Definitely worth the cost. It also educated me on reliable brands such as this one. I'm very satisfied with the product and I will definitely buy from you again in the future. Thank you