SPECIAL EASTER DISCOUNT:
Buy One Hair Foundation Fibre And Get An Extra Bottle For FREE! Plus A Special Gift, Our Edge Control Travel Size.
Jacqueline - United Kingdom
“For all those who don’t know about this product, its amazing, I would say its a temporary fix to hairloss… it's a great way to boost your confidence and create fuller edges."
The Hair Foundation Fibres (12g) instantly improves the appearance of thinning and balding hair, allowing you to control the thickness of your hair in seconds. Our Hair Fibres are made from natural ingredients and have a unique formula that attaches to each hair strand like magnets, this provides a very natural-looking coverage that lasts all day long.
- Available In New Colours: Auburn, Blonde and Grey
- Made From Natural Plant Extracts
- Will Not Irritate The Skin Or Scalp
- Perfect for Kinky, Coily and Curly Hair
- Water and Sweat Resistant
- Can Be Removed With Shampoo
- x2 Hair Foundation Fibres (12g): Our hair fibres are made from keratin and natural plant extracts. Each fibre is statically charged to bond to your existing hair, making your hair look naturally thicker and fuller.
- Edge Control (15ml) Travel Size: Our Edge Control provides a strong-hold that keeps frizzy edges at bay without flaking and it works extremely well with our Hair Foundation Fibres. A few slicks of this will keep any curl from popping up, and you can expect an all-day hold of your hair. The formula works particularly well on relaxed and natural hair (3A to 4C hair types) providing a natural look and smells absolutely amazing.
- Step 1 Preparation: Remove the screw cap and sifter from the Hair Foundation Fibre bottle, and place the Applicator Pump onto the bottle twisting downwards.
- Step 2 Application: On dry hair, hold the bottle 3-5 inches above the target area. Shake the bottle gently over the target area until you achieved your desired look.
- Step 3 Style & Finish: For a greater hold, use the Fixing Spray to secure the hair fibres to your hair. Position the bottle approximately 3-5 inches above the target area and apply two short sprays, use the Edge Perfector to cover your forehead while spraying.
- It's that easy, say hello to thicker hair!
- Less is more, a little bit of gel goes a long way. If you can, slick your edges back with your hands instead of a brush. To lock them in place, tie a satin scarf over them while you finish getting ready.
- First, use our Edge Control to style your edges then apply the Hair Foundation Fibres to add more volume and thickness.
- To prevent residue build-up, use the Edge Control sparingly and remove excess build-up between applications with water or wet wipes.
- Protect your edges whilst sleeping by using a satin or silk headscarf to reduce friction between your hair and pillows or sheets.