Currently Out Of Stock
Register to get notified when this item is back in stock.
“For all those who don’t know about this product, its amazing, I would say its a temporary fix to hairloss… it's a great way to boost your confidence and create fuller edges."
Jacqueline - United Kingdom
The Hair Foundation Kit instantly improves the appearance of thinning and balding hair, allowing you to control the thickness of your hair in seconds. Our Hair Foundation Fibres are made from natural ingredients and have a unique formula that attaches to each hair strand like magnets, this provides a very natural-looking coverage that lasts all day long.
- Made From Natural Plant Extracts
- Will Not Irritate The Skin Or Scalp
- Perfect for Kinky, Coily and Curly Hair
- Water and Sweat Resistant
- Can Be Removed With Shampoo
- Hair Foundation Fibres (12g): Our hair fibres are made from keratin and natural plant extracts. Each fibre is statically charged to bond to your existing hair, making your hair look naturally thicker and fuller.
- Fixing Spray (60ml): Our Melon & Kiwi scented Fixing Spray is fast drying and provides a strong-hold, securing the hair fibres to your hair. It smells amazing and provides a natural shine finish with humidity resistance. Use the spray to make your hairstyle last longer.
- Applicator Pump: Allows you to apply the Hair Foundation Fibres with more precision and ease. It’s perfect to use in thinner and more difficult to reach areas like the crown or your edges. Use the Applicator Pump to evenly apply the hair fibres for a smoother more natural looking coverage.
- Edge Perfector: Designed as a guide to ensure the hair fibres are applied in a pattern that replicates your natural hairline. This is especially useful if you have thinning edges or a receding hairline. Additionally, it can prevent the hair fibres from falling onto your forehead or clothing.
- Edge Control (15ml) Travel Size: Provides a strong-hold that keeps frizzy edges at bay without flaking and it works extremely well with our Hair Foundation Fibres. A few slicks of this will keep any curl from popping up, and you can expect an all-day hold of your hair.
Keratin, Gossypium Herbaceum (Plant Extract), Antistatic Agent, Ammonium Bicarbonate.
- Step 1 Preparation: Remove the screw cap and sifter from the Hair Foundation Fibre bottle, and place the Applicator Pump onto the bottle twisting downwards.
- Step 2 Application: On dry hair, hold the bottle 3-5 inches above the target area. Spray gently over the target area until you achieve your desired look.
- Step 3 Style & Finish: For a greater hold, use the Fixing Spray to secure the hair fibres to your hair. Position the bottle approximately 3-5 inches above the target area and apply two short sprays, use the Edge Perfector to cover your forehead while spraying.
- It's that easy, say hello to thicker hair instantly!
AVAILABLE IN 5 COLOURS
BEFORE & AFTER - INSTANT RESULTS
Love it - works like magic and stays on for a good 2 days for me. Will definitely be getting a refill in a few months time!
Don't usually leave reviews but just had to for this. Absolutely loving my MS Hair. The best product I've found for my sparse edges. Covers them up and it looks so natural. I'm now able to wear my hair in a bun. Would definitely recommend it.
The hair foundation kit is great, the perfect cover up accessory and lovely packaging with good instructions. Delivery was quick too. Really impressed and will definitely buy prouducs from Ms Hair again.
Hair foundation kit
I barely have any edges from years of letting others do my hair poorly and from braiding and wearing my hair too tight. Finally, I found this kit that covers my baldness completely and makes me look amazing!! I can wear my hair up or down with no problem. Thank you soooo much!!
The presentation was very good as the product cames with all the necessary accessories and equipment needed! It quite self explanatory. Use the black comb or stencil looking object to lay against your head in the area you want coverage then use the applicator and apply with a pump action until you get the look desired. I found its better to take your time and apply carefully for a more natural look. Then spray the area to fix and maintain the coverage! It’s a great way to fill in those sparse areas.